Saturday, December 20, 2008

The fish nibble crumbs from his fingers



Spamming the internet with sketches is fun :D Whatever, I love this so I'm sharing it here <3 Gift sketch of Anatoly for Liz. Even though he's a miserable bastard and has done nothing whatsoever to endear himself to anyone I still love him <3 And, I suspect, Sebastian will always love him as well (tho why he should what with the threats on his life and the wife hiding and the aforementioned bastard behavior)

I've said it before and I'll say it again an elephant's faithful, one hundred per cent water is hard and I just might have to do a full out finished version of this, I love it so :)

4 comments:

Liz! said...

speaking of fish.... DID YOU SEE THE FISH I ADDED TO THE BLOG?! you can FEED them by clicking your mouse!

i still love this art. <3 you should redo it on watercolor paper and color! painting water is real easy with watercolors!

Liz! said...

also, nothing says love more than a knife to the heart. <3
anatoly would know all about this. :>

ma-malai said...

OH MAN! I didn't know you could feed the fishes :O I just keep watching them swim into each other XD

I've never painted with watercolors before! Is it terribly difficult to do?

Liz! said...

i don't think so! i always start light and work my way dark. 8)