Sunday, February 1, 2009

My favorite has always been TNG, tho



In case you couldn't tell by now Liz is the cool one and I'm the super dork :B And Liana hates all of us and never posts.

I don't know about y'all but I cannot WAIT for the new Star Trek movie to come out. It's going to be super awesome :D That's not why I started this, but it is related! I've always loved the ridiculous-ness of the female officers' uniforms in the original series. Miniskirts and go-go boots, while banging hot, do not exude authority nor, I would think, are they that practical for exploring new worlds and civilizations. Tho if those worlds/civilizations are in Captain Kirk's bed then I guess, yeah, they do the job pretty well.

My favorite part of this is the TERRIBLE green color I chose for the background. I'm gonna do something snazzy with that after I finish coloring everything and tidy up all the lines.

No comments: