Thursday, March 5, 2009

Man, Do I Miss RPing



Someone else should post here :| But until they do, have some RPG character WIP :D This would be Ceridwyn O'Connell my Innish brawler from Mike's 7th Sea Game (which I miss dearly ;-;) In truth she should be drinking and/or beating up swarmy Vodacce men in alleys but whatever.

I've been wanting to draw a buff Ceridwyn for awhile now so I guess this is my chance. Her design is being influenced by Adam Hughes and the delicious way he draws strong/buff heroines like Wonder Woman and Power Girl. The skull is a stag's and references her boyfriend's ship The Wild Hart. I'M SO CLEVER. I'm tempted to leave her clothes white and color the background either an off-white or green. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Liz! said...

I WILL POST IN A MINUTE



loverly arts emilyyyy~~~

ma-malai said...

THAT'S RIGHT YOU WILL

And thank you :D